Nutrien is committed to helping growers around the world increase food production in a sustainable manner. The Global Institute for Food Security shares this vision and has created a model that capitalizes on the expertise at the University of Saskatchewan and focuses on innovation in the agricultural industry in Canada and developing countries around the world.
- GIFS reception with Members of Saskatchewan’s Legislative Assembly and other stakeholders
- 2022 P2IRC Symposium highlights latest digital agriculture advances within program
- Minister Vandal announces investment for biomanufacturing in Saskatchewan
- Register now for the 2022 P2IRC Symposium
- Bold USask projects aim to advance MS therapy, agriculture innovation
No comments to show.