Nutrien is committed to helping growers around the world increase food production in a sustainable manner. The Global Institute for Food Security shares this vision and has created a model that capitalizes on the expertise at the University of Saskatchewan and focuses on innovation in the agricultural industry in Canada and developing countries around the world.
- GIFS researchers at USask identify protein that helps tell plants ‘no’ when nitrogen is low
- Dr. Kiran Sharma, Member of GIFS’ International Scientific Advisory Panel
- GIFS researcher supports international team effort to sequence earliest domesticated wheat genome
- A closer look at engineering biology and accelerated breeding
- New report recognizes Canada as a leader in efficient fertilizer use
No comments to show.