Nutrien is committed to helping growers around the world increase food production in a sustainable manner. The Global Institute for Food Security shares this vision and has created a model that capitalizes on the expertise at the University of Saskatchewan and focuses on innovation in the agricultural industry in Canada and developing countries around the world.
- Market needs continue to increase: Insights from GIFS leadership
- Global Institute for Food Security at USask partnership leads to inauguration of ag-tech centre in Bangladesh
- Global Institute for Food Security partnership in Bangladesh produces first sequenced genome of year-round jackfruit
- Global Institute for Food Security at USask attracts top talent for engineering biology technology platform
- Alanna Koch named Farm & Food Care Champion for 2022
No comments to show.