The Government of Saskatchewan invested CDN $15 million over seven years. GIFS will apply Saskatchewan’s unique resources, innovation and expertise to address the increasing global demand for safe, reliable food.
- GIFS researchers at USask identify protein that helps tell plants ‘no’ when nitrogen is low
- Dr. Kiran Sharma, Member of GIFS’ International Scientific Advisory Panel
- GIFS researcher supports international team effort to sequence earliest domesticated wheat genome
- A closer look at engineering biology and accelerated breeding
- New report recognizes Canada as a leader in efficient fertilizer use
No comments to show.