Viterra is committed to investing in the future prosperity of both their farm customers and in the sustainability of Western Canadian agriculture. For Viterra, enhanced yield and agronomic improvements for the major crops grown in Western Canada are the benefits they will see as a result of their investment in GIFS. In addition, it will also contribute to a vibrant economy in the province and the University of Saskatchewan as a centre of excellence in plant science research.
- GIFS at USask partnership receives $56 million commitment for Bangladesh agtech centre
- GIFS laboratory at USask brings latest sequencing technology to Western Canada
- Rooting around underground to grow healthier, more sustainable crops
- GIFS researchers at USask identify protein that helps tell plants ‘no’ when nitrogen is low
- GIFS researcher supports international team effort to sequence earliest domesticated wheat genome
No comments to show.