University of Saskatchewan, a globally renowned centre of excellence in agriculture and food-system related research, has contributed its world-class facilities and expertise critical to GIFS’ success.
- GIFS at USask partnership receives $56 million commitment for Bangladesh agtech centre
- GIFS laboratory at USask brings latest sequencing technology to Western Canada
- Rooting around underground to grow healthier, more sustainable crops
- GIFS researchers at USask identify protein that helps tell plants ‘no’ when nitrogen is low
- GIFS researcher supports international team effort to sequence earliest domesticated wheat genome
No comments to show.