The 7th Plant Phenotyping & Imaging Research Centre (P2IRC) Symposium
The 7th annual Plant Phenotyping and Imaging Research Centre (P²IRC) Symposium will be held on October 25, 2022 at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Saskatoon East – University.
About this event
The theme of the 2022 P²IRC Symposium is Growing the future with Digital Agriculture
Building on the previous years, the 7th Annual P2IRC Symposium will include:
- Diverse program of speakers, P2IRC researchers from across Canada, industry representatives, students and others;
- Progress updates from P2IRC’s phase two of research;
- Participate in the 7th Annual P2IRC Student Poster Competition; and
- Enjoy excellent networking opportunities with world-class researchers and stakeholders, including many Canadian industry representatives.
An early bird discount is available to individuals that register before September 16, 2022. After the early bird deadline, registration prices will increase to the full amount.
- Student (Grad Students and Post Doc) $55.50 – Full Price – $111
- Academic – $111- Full Price – $222
- Industry – $166.50- Full Price – $333
Tax is included in the price of the ticket.
More information regarding the program and the event will be release as it is confirmed.
Registrations may be canceled up to 30 days prior to the symposium. Substitutions can be made up to one (1) week in advance of the symposium. Please provide written confirmation from the individual who will be taking your place by having them forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Please email email@example.com
Online Symposium (Virtual)